The window reveal profiles are used for creating an expanding connection of the window (door) frames to plaster/rendering.
- Creates expansion jointing between the plaster and the window or door frame;
- Prevents the final coating from flaking off the window or door frame;
- Protects window or door frames and panels against mechanical damage or getting dirty during the application of building adhesive or rendering;
- Prevents hairline cracking;
- Prevents penetration of cold and noise;
- No additional sealing of joints is required;
- Suitable for narrower window or door frames;
- A slight part of the profile is not hidden, its front side is visible;
- Creates an aesthetically perfect finish.